Question
Posted by: Zazza | 2011/03/18

Divorcing husband, but he is stressing me with kids

I have filed for divorce and my husband has got his summons, and he also contacted his attorney to say that he will contest the divorce. But what he is doing now is irritating me to death, we are still living in the same house and sleeping in the same bed, with children separating us. Lately he has a tndency of fetching the kids(two girls 3yrs &  1Year), from the day care centre at 14h00 and taking them out to restaurants. By the time I get back from work, the children are not at the day care centre, when I get home he is not there with them either, and he would come with Spur bllons and take aways. He is not eating anything I am preparing for meals, so I am also not cooking anything for him, coz it will go to waste. Yesterday, he went to take the kids again from the daycare centre at 14h00 and he went away with them, when I got home, he was not there, but he has left the kids with my brother''s girlfriend. The brother''s girlfriend still wanted to prepare some food for the 1 year old and he told her that the children are full. So I prepared food for the children and they ate their food finish. I told him if he is going to fetch the children, I need to know about that, he needs to stop doing as he pleases, and he wanted to know what happened, since he took the kids. He also said that he will let me know in future if he will be taking the kids. This man has been abusing me since the beginning of our marriage, I am not allowed to ask him anything, and I cannot tell him anything, because he is never wrong, so now I feel that he is provoking me. He knows that I hate it when I don''t know where my children are, but he is doing it.

Expert ImageFamily law expert

I suggest that you see your attorney to get a parenting plan in place pending the divorce.

Bertus Preller
B.Proc; AD Dip L Law
Family Law Attorney
Abrahams and Gross Inc.
A:1st Floor, 56 Shortmarket Street, Cape Town
O: +27 (0) 21 422 1323
F: 086 572 8373
E: bertus@divorceattorney.co.za; W: www.divorceattorney.co.za; Twitter: www.twitter.com/edivorce; Facebook: www.facebook.com/divorceattorneys

6
Posted by: justina Peter | 2015/07/02

I AM JUSTINA PETERSON FROM UNITED KINGDOM!!! i am very grateful sharing this great testimonies with you, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how i win the lottery. I am a woman who believe that one day i will win the lottery.finally my dreams came through when i email Dr OKAYA . and tell him i need the lottery numbers. i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never know that winning was so easy until the day i meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell And love spell , so i decide to give it a try.I contacted this man and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out i was among winners, i win $2,000,000:00usd . Dr. OKAYA truly you are the best, with these man you can will millions of money through lottery. i am so very happy to meet these man, i will forever be grateful to you. Email him for your own winning lottery numbers OKAYASPELLHELP@OUTLOOK.COM or call him +2348078291904. JUSTINA PERTERSON FROM UK

Reply to justina Peter
Posted by: Dr. OKAKA | 2015/04/10

Powerful spells LOVE, MONEY SPELL OF POWERFUL, REVENGE OF THE CURSE OF THE RAVEN, break spells, love spells work, magic spells, protection spells, Curse removal, remove negative energy, REMOVE CURSE spells, witch doctor, spiritual cleansing, OBI, healers, HEALING, HEX REMOVAL, spiritual healing, spell, wicca, witchcraft, voodoo, spells, GOOD LUCK CHARM, love spells, lucky charms, GOOD LUCK, wicca spells, voodoo dolls, LOVE SPELLS POWERFUL, rupture, crisis magic of love, traditional medicine, LOVE SPELLS THAT WORK, gay love spells, magic spells, magic spells, spells TRUE break the spell to defeat your rivals, Fertility, DIVORCE crisis, spells MARRIAGE bind us, change the spell of her LOVER, BREAKUP spell, spell WEIGHT LOSS, luck spells, healer, traditional healer, herbalist, I guess mind. Contact me today in my email. Email> oviatample@gmail.com. Dr. Okaka.

Reply to Dr. OKAKA
Posted by: susan | 2013/10/12

I was married for five years without any child,because of this my husband start acting very strange at home,coming home lately and not spending time with me any more. and because of this my husband divorce me. So i became very sad and lost in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant this really make life so hard for me and my family.my friend told me about dr.kumar from the Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him and explain to him and he cast a spell to bring back my husband and it was a miracle three days later my husband can back to apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,few month later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (boys) i am having a happy family with the help of Dr Kumar of spellcasttemple@gmail.com. Thanks to dr.kumar for saving my relationship and for also saving others too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is:(spellcasttemple@gmail.com)tel.+2347051705853

Reply to susan
Posted by: family law expert | 2011/03/23

Bertus Preller
B.Proc; AD Dip L Law
Family Law Attorney
Abrahams and Gross Inc.
O: +27 (0) 21 422 1323
F: 086 572 8373

Reply to family law expert
Posted by: FIO | 2011/03/19

What he is doing is not illegal or in any way against any law. He is entitled to do with the children as he wishes, as are you. This is the probem with divorcing and divorced parents - where does one draw the line and what is best for the children.

There is little you can do other than go through the process of divorce, but fortunately the law demands that if you are experiencing difficulties in exercising your rights as parents, you need to seek the assisatnce of a mediator or suitably qualified person in order to draft a parenting plan that spells out the manner in which you willjopintly rais eyour children.

I suggest that you approach him with arequest for mediation in order to draft such a parenting plan in anticipation of the divorce.

He has indicated that he will contest the divorce, I presume he is opposing the agreement you have put forward in your summons. This will go to your attorneys where you will discuss the way forward, but it does not always produce desired results and often results in conflict that ends up in court. While you may fight eachother over financial matters, when it comes to matters of children, you have to by law seek alternative forms of dispute resolution such as mediation before litigation proceeds.

So, be one step ahead of him, in terms of Section 33(2) of the Childrens Act, and request mediation now to draft a parenting plan which you can make an order of the court, even if you are not yet divorced. A parenting plan made an order of the court is simply an agreement determining the manner in which you as parents will raise your children according to your respective responsibilities and rights, with the best interests of the children as paramount.

If he refuses to mediate, he will have a lot of explaining to do to the court!

Reply to FIO
Posted by: Zazza | 2011/03/18

My question, is what should I do, coz I know our laws do not allow anything, you need to have proof, but what can I do, since this is working on my nervous, and he knows it does, and the abuse I am trying to stop is still going on.

Reply to Zazza