Question
Posted by: Motlalentwa | 2011/02/21

Divorcee women with kids

I am in relationship with a divorcee women with three kids with different fathers, I am only having one kid. The problem is he is rushing for us to get married, I love the women but my mind keep on telling me not to do it, I really do not have a problem with children, but having kids with different men paints a really bad picture.

Why is she in such a hurry ? After several failed relationships and at least one failed marriage, why is she in such a hurry ? Having had different kids with different father is, you're right, worrying, and does not suggest a woman who is faithful, but rather impulsive and poor at planning for the future of herself or her children. Is she antin marriage because of how much she loves you, or how much she wants someone to help pay for the kids ?

4
Posted by: Lolo | 2011/02/22

Y mara yeh! O mobatla eng, ke mathata feela. Bontata bana bao bare gore eng ba motlogeltse.

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: Happiness | 2011/02/22

I''m also a woman, but three kids with different fathers is worrying. Yes we get burnt from relationships but we learn our lessons. Like, not bringing more kids into the unstable environment!

I think its a good idea to wait, I mean REALLY wait and see how things turn out with your relationship. Being together should be enough, paperwork can follow later when you are content with the situation.

Reply to Happiness
Posted by: Liza | 2011/02/21

Please don''t judge this woman only by the fact that her children have different fathers. So she''s made mistakes - so has everybody. Perhaps she''s only guilty of having bad judgment where it comes to guys who don''t stay around and are irresponsible. Is she a good mother to her children? Does she treat you well? Rather judge her on who she is now than who she was in the past...

Reply to Liza