Question

Divorced single parent

I do not really what any advice or comments. I just want to tell somebody. I am a divorced single parent of two. Life as a single parent is not easy and I think it is more difficult for a single father. I have been divorced for 7 years now. I am completely alone –  no friends no family, except for my two children.

Around four years ago, I met my soul mate. Unfortunately, she did not feel the same way. She was married yesterday to somebody else. It hurts so much it feels that I cannot breathe. I hope that this will pass too.

Thanks for “ listening” .

Indeed it can be difficult to be a single parent, and maybe even more so for the single dad. I can only imagine how awful it feels for you that someone you cared for so deeply did not share the same feeling, and has now married someone else. But while you felt "soul-mated" to her, where the other person does not share that conviction, that's not the real soul-mate you are imagining. In time, you will meet someone who cares about you as deeply as you care about them. This pain WILL pass.

1