Posted by: Kay | 2009-08-06

Divorce Settlement Due

Guys i need your advice, my divorce was finalised beginning of Feb, we ended on a settlement of a man who never contributed, ok maybe i am not telling the truth, since he produced the deposits that amounted to R11,000 in total, for the duration of our marriage when he was in Limpopo. my Lawyer adviced me to settle out of court, since the divorce took close to 3 years to finalise.
I need to pay him R200,000 by the end of August, my loan was declined due to affordability, i can only apply again after 3 months, what do i do in this case, or what will happen.
Your advice will make me be at ease.

Expert ImageDivorce support expert

Dear kay,

SADSA does provide legal advise. Pls write to for a legal referral.