Question
Posted by: Sharon | 2010/03/04

Divorce Lawyer

My husband and I have been married for a year and a half. During this time we have become complete strangers. We don''t speak anymore and after trying to get things back on track it failed. I would like to know where I can get a cheap Divorce Lawyer. My husband and I do not have much money and we cannot afford the absorbitant fees. We have decided who gets what so it will be a matter of signing and no fighting. Please would you advise. We live in Johannesburg North.

Expert ImageFamily law expert

A cheap and reliable way for an uncontested divorce would be to use an online service like eDuvorce, visit www.edivorce.co.za. The cost is R 950 + the sheriff fee which is between R 100 - R 200.

1
Posted by: Family law expert | 2010/03/05

Reply to Family law expert