Posted by: dreamgal | 2009-03-16

divorce baby stuck i middle

helo guys

Ive been married for the past 11 months and have an eight month old baby boy. i finacially support my son on my own. his father does nothing for him. i buy is diapers, milk, purity etc my so called hubi is to busy entertainnig women and running after money. we are currently separated his living with his mom and im living with my parents.he has a girlfriend that stays not far from my house.he chooses not work things with us he wants this litlle b#tch. he calls wenever he wants to see his child but does not provide nothing i am not letting him take my son anywer he can come to my home and see his son but i am not allowing him to take him for the day am i been selfish wat do url think.

Go to the Maintenance COurt and get the court to order this deadbeat dad to pay as much as he can for the proper support of his child. ANd if he is entertaining women instead, what a heel ---get the court to force him to pay maintenance, and maybe he won't be able to afford that nonsense. And his new lady may be les impressed when she knows he has a large monthly bill to pay for his child. She's a fool i she doesn't recognize, from the way he treats you, how he is likely to treat her before long. Allowing him acces to the child is probably good for the child, and it's fair, considering his irresponsibility, to refuse to allow him to take the child from your home. You're being cautious, not selfish -- it is him who is being selfish