Posted by: ss | 2009-07-28

Divorce is a sin in my relgion , my wife as left me but refuse to get divorced , She has taken my son to live with her mother ,
Why does she just get divorced and move on ...

Isn't what she has actually done also considered a sin ? Can your and.or her family intervene helpfully ? What do they think of what she has done ? And do YOU consider it a sin ? Or could you proceed with a divorce anyway, and ask for a least joint cusody of your son ? Get legal advice, anyway

Posted by: Wendy | 2009-07-28

It' s always very difficult when you have decided upon divorce. As you have said, it is a sin in your religeon which could be why she has not filed for divorce. If it doesn' t bother you that much, why don' t you file for divorce - maybe she also doesn' t want to be the first one to do it and that can also make her look bad in her families eyes. Good luck!

Reply to Wendy