Question
Posted by: Kay | 2010/03/15

Diuretic Booster &  Pregnancy

Hi! I''m hoping you could help me.
I''ve been using Herbex Booster Diuretic: Reduces retention &  bloating and only realised recently that i have not had my periods. I think i''ve been pregnant for 6 weeks now and i''ve been drinking it for 4 times a week.
On the label it recommend that pregnant women must not take any form of slimming preparation.
Please advise on what harm it could do to the baby as I''ve been taking it but now have stopped.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Kay

These should best be avoided as its safety has not been established in pregnancy. i do however doubt that it would have caused any damage. To be certain, tell your gynae about this when you first see him.
All the best!

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/03/16

Hi Kay

All the best!

Reply to pharmacist