Question
Posted by: makalema | 2010-11-19

Disturbed

Pls help
Whenever my gf and I are doin our thing I feel nothing,its as if Im humping the air,is my -|- too small or her vg too big?We''ve been together for three years now,I thought it was maybe a phase but its just not improving.I have to wank myself while we are busy cos i really feel nothing.I was shown her ex and he is an african brother(GHANAIAN).
PLEASE HELP I''m desperate.

It might be that her PC muscles just need a bit strengthening – if she has more control over the muscles she will be able to contract the muscles during intercourse squeezing your penis tighter. The exercises that both of you could do are called kegel exercises. The exercises are focusing on the gaining control over the muscles that are specifically involved during sex and it is like taking them to the gym - http://www.kegel-exercises.com/ - this is one of the links that could provide you with some information. There are plenty more on the web and even some that are specifically designed for men.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

5
Posted by: KB | 2010-12-03

U r 2 small boy. Perhaps u should let me hv her 4 a while coz i m a normal size(17cm).Da virgania closes again so clearly shes cheatin on you wank*.

Reply to KB
Posted by: j@zz | 2010-11-26

u cud also consider da fact dat she cud b havn an affair n humping sum1 wud a beeger bala den urs ......hence da feeling dat her vigina feels beega ....

Reply to j@zz
Posted by: cal | 2010-11-19

If it any consolation, I am almost in the same boat. Something there are no solutions to chief. suck it up and keep going. I suppose just satisfy her if she is not complaining.

Reply to cal
Posted by: Mary | 2010-11-19

So, you think your gf is big because she used to date someone from Ghana? wrong, You must start concentrating and find position that will help you feel your woman. If it is a case of your willy being too small then learn how to use it.

You must stop this township mentality of saying when you date a nigerian or ghana man your vagina will get big, there is no such, I.m talking from experience and now happily married to a south african man and having a great sex life.

Stop being desperate Makalema, stop doubting yourself and satisfy your woman without worrying about her ex.

Reply to Mary
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-11-19

Reply to sexologist