Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/12

DISTURBED

DEAR DOC I HAD AN AFFAIR WITH MY HUSBANDS FRIEND AND WE BOTH REALY LIKED EACH OTHER DURING OUR AFFAIR I HAD NO SEXUAL CONTACT WITH MY HUSBAND ALTHOUGH W LIVE TOGETHER EVEN WHEN HE TOUCHED ME I NEVER FELT ANYTHING BUT I DO LOVE HIM MY HUSBAND FOUND OUT ABOUT US BUT NOT THE WHOLE TRUTH CAUSE I SHOWED HIM A PHOTO OF ME AND HIS FRIEND THE REASON I SHOWED HIM THE PHOTO WAS BECAUSE I WAS JEALOUS OFSEEING HIS FRIEND WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND MY HUSBAND AND HIS FRIEND ARE NO MORE FRIENDS BUT HIS FRIEND DENIED EVERYTHING BY HIS GIRLFRIEND SAYING I SEDUCED HIM MUST I TELL MY HUSBAND THE TRUTH ALTHOUGH HIS GIRLFRIEND BELIEVES HIM MY HUSBAND GIVES ME EVERYTHINGH I KNOW HE LOVES ME BUT I FEEL HIS FRIEND CARED ABOUT ME MORE IN THE LITTLE THINGS HE DID FOR ME BUT I FEEL I BETRAYED MY HUSBAND AND HIS FRIEND

What you did, the affair and the spiteful breaking up of the other relationship, was bad and mean. Yes, you should surely tell your husband, and get into marriage counselling, if he will agree. How silly can you be to believe that the friend cared more about you by giving you things when he was trying to persuade you to keep having sex with him ? That was lust and strategy, not caring. You did betray both of them, should feel apologetic, and not be surprized if neither of them want you, when they discover what you are capable of.

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/12

Oi! CAPS LOCK really upset me because its like YOU are shouting at me, i cant read this!

Posted by: Liza | 2009/05/12

One of my pet peeves are people who don' t know where to put off their Caps Lock. I don' t know about others, but it makes reading more difficult for me.

About your problem: You had an affair, this guy denies responsibility, he lies to everyone to your detriment and you still prefer this guy to your husband? Even though you say that you love your husband? And you purposely tried to let the truth come out with a picture because you were jealous?

Now you' re unhappy because things went wrong with your plan (even if the plan was subconscious) to get this guy to what? Leave his girlfriend for you? Get your husband to divorce you?

I' m definitely not surprised by this guy' s actions. And even though he is also responsible for what happened, I don' t really blame him for trying to blame you in a knee-jerk reaction to your actions.

You and your husband need some intensive couples counseling to find out what has gone wrong in your marriage. I wouldn' t blame your husband if he decided to divorce you. Cheating is a terrible thing to do. And I sincerely believe that cheaters deserve the consequences of their actions. I hope for your sake that the consequences don' t go for the worst.

Liza

Reply to Liza