Question
Posted by: Vee | 2009/06/02

Disturb sleep

I dnt have a problem falling off to sleep but every day around 1am, my sleep breaks, i am awake for abt 3/4 hrs...then i fall of to sleep when it time to get!!! i am not stressed as far i know nothng is bothering me, but i have been having this problem for couple months now. and it is driving me crazy and making me moody when my sleep breaks early hrs of the morning. What can i do or take.

Expert ImageSleep Expert

The most common cause of this problem is depression. If you are not depressed, you will need to see someone about the problem. If you are depressed, you should consider going onto an antidepressant.