Question
Posted by: ANON | 2008/09/03

DISTRESSED

Hi doc i found out i had tb from my private doc due to some tests,it was atotal shock to me and my doc.He asked me to get my med from the pharmacy for the first mnt and thereafter get it from the clinic,cause its for free.My expierience at the clinic was devestating the sisters made me cry saying i must go to get my meds from where i live ,where i live they dont have a town clinic, and they shout at me in front of all the other patients and they also say i dont look sick , ican afford the medication privatly but i dont know how i can do that, my husband and i are well off cause we have a buissness what can i do now cause every time i go there they make it difficult for me ,please help as im so distreesed.

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I recommend that you ask your GP for a prescription for 6 months, as you are able to afford the medication.

Kind regards