Question
Posted by: ANONOMOUS | 2009/06/29

DISSTRESSED

HI DOC ITS BEEN 5 MNTS NW I FINISHED MY TB TREATMENT,WHEN I FOUND OUT I HAD TB I WAS VERY SUICIDAL BT IV COMPLETED MY TREATMENTDNRING THAT TIME WHEN I HAD TB I WAS ASKED TO GO TO THE CLIINIC AND I WAS TURNED AWAY 4 TREATMEN THEREAFTER MY DOC GAVE ME THE TREATMENT AND IM OKAY NOW BT STIL HAVE ALOT OF PAINS IN MY BODY AND IM THINKING MAYBE I STIL HAVE THE DISEASE AND ITS REALY STRESSING ME ITS LIKE PUSHING ME ON THE EDGE DOC DO U THINK I SHOULD SEE A SPECIALIST AND WILL THE SPECIALIST ASSIST ME CAN MY DOC DO A BLOOD TEST TO SEE IF IM DYING

I hear that you are feeling scared and at risk, and i sounds as though the treatment you received was worrying and didn't help in the way it should have, in helping you to understand the disease of TV, your treatment, and how to then enjoy being well, and how to live healthily and happilly. They probably have treated and maybe cured the TB, but haven't left you feeling as well as you ought to be. I very much doubt that you are doing, but I understand that you feel scared that thi might be happening. If you are prepared to believe an expert opinion, do see a specialist, one specializing in generaly medicine would do fine, if there isn't an expert in TB handy. Have a full assessment with that specialist, and be prepared to believe it if they tell you you are physically fit. Ask them, also, how to be sure you can best stay fit. YOu may also ned to see a counsellor or shrink for a few sessions to help you to sort out your mental state, as you sopund anxious and perhaps also depressed, which ofen causes an amplificadtion of pain from whatver even minor origins, and the worry that goes along with that. You can learn to lose the anxiety and depression, and get back to not onl being healthy but to enjoying your health