Posted by: Anonomous | 2008-12-05

Dissappearing testicals

Hi, there. Iam a 30 year old male that suffers from infertility. My testicals are slightly smaller than the norm(31oz and 30oz).Every morning when I wake up, my testicals are " gone" (not in my scrotum), but rather " floating around in my lower pelvic area(one on each side of the base of my penis, but higher up towards my lower pelvic area. I Ithen need to " look"  for them and push them back down to my scrotum. Is this normal, because I do not think it is and can there be a link between this condition and my infertility?

Thank you for visiting

I recommend that you make an appointment with a urologist, in order for him/her to do an operation to stabilise the testis in your scrotum. Your infertility and your condition are linked.

Kind regards