Question
Posted by: lemmy | 2009-04-03

dissapointed again..

Hi all, this morning i was in tears when i saw my periods bcos i thought i was preggies i couldnt wait to test on th 8thApril...Had my last period on the 9th March had sex on the 22nd &  23rd and on the 31st Mar i had pink discharge and by the end of the day it was gone then next day i was ok but with lot of cramping, then yesterday been farting (sp) the whole day till last and now this morning my periods usually i have 28 cycle this means this month is 25 cycle what happened ?

Cycles can vary by a few days. This is within normal limits.