Question
Posted by: beautiful | 2008/09/10

Dissapering boyfriend

HI
I was going out with bf for 3 years and everytime he has financial problems he dissapear on me without telling and make excuses that he has financial issues or blame me for small things just to be away from me..He did that last year and after few months he came back and apologise I forgave him and we were together again for a year..Now he has done that again..He decided to stop phoning me and when I ask him if is there a problem he keeps telling me that he has issues...He dissapeared without a reason this time again its about 2months now the only thing that I know is that he has issues, he doesnt communicate what issues just decided to stay away. I loved him with all my heart but my mind says I must move on i dont deserve the treatment eventhough theres still part of me that say I must wait for him

Im now going out with this guy whose very loving and caring, he doesn' t have a kids so am I, Im 29yrs old and he' s 34. the only thing that lacks is that I' m not sure If I love him and my friends are encouraging me that I will love him with time he' s a nice guy. All I know is he will make a good husband and a father. Im tired I need to settle down but I dont want to do something that I will regret. I' m confused and don' t want to hurt him he' s been good to me

There's no poiont in resuming a relationship with this guy until he works with his own counsellor and resolves his "issues", and stops this evasive disappearing act. Dont be in too much of a hurry to settle down --- the new guy soun ds nice --- get to know him better as a friend before thinking of him as a husband

2
Posted by: L | 2008/09/11

Move on and dont be in a rush for a husband. You dont know how you' ll feel in the future so see if you like this nice guy and have fun with him.
Its not a choice between him and ur ex ' cause his not worth your time and there' s many more fish in the sea.
Its ur life, live it and enjoy it :) ...i think i' ll take that advice as well :) Cheers!

L

Reply to L
Posted by: Sam | 2008/09/10

Take some more time -what' s the rush?
Incidently, the guy you have now sounds like the better one of the two. Think long term!

Reply to Sam