Posted by: mikky | 2011-08-12

Disruptive sleep due to dreams, sleep talking and snoring.

Please can you advise me. Ive been a sleep talker all my life (im now 30).

I have just moved in with my boyfriend and my sleeping behaviours are affecting him. Ive started snoring which is something Ive never done before - Im not overweight, Im healthy, dont smoke or drink either.

Between the vivid dreams, the sleep talking and the snoring - Neither one of us is getting a good nights sleep. I know when Im sleep talking and last night I actually woke myself up crying because of a dream (I was arguing with someone in my dream and crying).

Its getting beyond ridiculous now and I need to sort it out.

Expert ImageSleep Expert

Help is available! There are a couple of conditions which need to be differentiated, because that will determine the best approach to your treatment. You should see a sleep doctor for help with this.