Question
Posted by: Blondie | 2011/06/21

Disrespect by BF

Dr CyberShrink . I have been dating the same guy for 9 years and in general we have a good relationship . Be that as it may , when we go out he is on the constant lookout for hot women . His stares hover too long . Moreover , when he sees hot women on TV and in magazines he makes this sound ( mmmmmm ) . This behaviour to me is SOOOOO disrespectful . He states that I am being stupid etc . I have other guy friends who dont act like this with their wives /girlfriends . Lastly , I am not saying he cant look etc . But there is a line that is being crossed . I dont look out for men and comment etc . Please I need a objective opinion .

I responded the other time you posted this question. 9 years is a very long courtship - it suggests he is content and comfortable with the situation as it is, and wants nothing more from you. One's concern would be whether he is seeking, and maybe getting, more from someone else.

4
Posted by: Soul | 2011/06/22

Blondie, this guy isn''t a keeper his a player and his playing you. He is very disrespectful towards you, leave and find someone who will aprrciate you and wants to have a future with you.

Reply to Soul
Posted by: Kim | 2011/06/22

He is still looking, I mean if a guy loves you it wouldn''t take him more than a year or 2yrs to make you his wife. 9 years of dating.... jeezzz !!
This might sound irrelevant to your question but it is true, he is fooling around big time, leave the bas**rd, AIDS kills!!

Reply to Kim
Posted by: Romany | 2011/06/22

Yes this is very disrespectfull and would put me off immediately. If he carries on like that in yourface, what is he doing alone and with his buddies?
Maybe you should do the same and see the raection?
I am not saying that two wrongs make a right. I am saying that maybe he will see himself in your actions and find out how it feels for you to be disrespected in that way.

Reply to Romany