Question
Posted by: bails | 2008/10/14

disprin in pregnancy? 6 WEEKS

Doc, Im confused... My gynie' s put me on centrum and disprin. Everyone I tell freaks out and says pregant woman cant use disprin but my doc said it apparently prevents miscarriages? Is this true? I' ve also checked on a few websites and they say its a no-no..........PLEASE HELP

It is low dose aspirin which helps prevent miscarriages. This is very different to the full dose.

1
Posted by: stop it | 2008/10/15

If you read the label at the back of your disprin pack cause from what I read pregnant woman are not supposed to drink it. When I was pregnant and had headaches I was told by my gynae to drink panado because its fine. Im no expert but disprin is not good for you.

Reply to stop it