Posted by: T | 2010-01-29

displaying 3rd trimester symptoms at 4 weeks?????

I am 4 weeks pregnant with my second child and 3 days after finding out, I have heartburn. reflux, gagging reflexes (smells), problem sleeping and a swollen belly - all the symptoms I experienced at 7 and 8 months with my first born.

It' s too early for all this!!
Is it all psychological? or what?

These symptoms are all common in early pregnancy. Each pregnancy is differnt.

Posted by: Angel | 2010-01-29

Oeee, this brings back alot of memories, this started with me at 4weeks of pregnancy as well, I was so bloated, it looked like I was 5 months pregnant!! Congratulations and good luck for your pregnancy!

Reply to Angel
Posted by: ? | 2010-01-29

what you are experiencing is called mornin sickness.

Reply to ?