Question
Posted by: NINI | 2008/07/10

DISORDERS

IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE BOTH GAD & OCD?

Yes. Most different psych conditions can overlap or occur in the same person, just as you can have ingrown toenails and indigestion. Having one such condition rarely gives any protection against developing another, and especially as GAD and OCD are both varieties of Anxiety disorder, they may co-occur more than some less closely related conditions

1
Posted by: NINI | 2008/07/14

FOR THE PAST 15 YEARS, I AM NOW 30 I AM ON PROZAC 40MG DAILY- BUT FOR THE PAST YEAR IT SEEMS IF THE PROZAC IS NOT WORKING LIKE IT SHOULD, I ALREADY TRIED 50MG EVERY SECOND DAY, BUT AFTER 6 WEEKS I WERE BACK AT 40MG.
DO U THINK I SHOULD TRY SOMETHING ELSE?

Reply to NINI