Question
Posted by: johan | 2009-10-30

dismissal

i applyd for a job, went for a interview, the person said, he wants a person with a fire arm because its a boddy guard job. I have no fire arm, the person said i must get one as soon as possible. He sead he let me know the next week. That sunday he fhoned me and says i must start the monday morning 05h00.
I workd for 3 days,and two days of, the person phoned me the day before i should start the next shift, and said i dont have to come back, he will let me know when i must work again, i spent lots of money on clothes, deposit on fire arm, and now i havent got a job. al the people there havent got a job contract, and me.
Can i do something about my dismissal.
Please give me some advice

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

re: DISMISSAL

You certainly have been unfairly dismissed. Your first port of call should be that you go down to the CCMA, fill in the form LRA 7.11. If you are in Cape town we could help you.