Posted by: Didi | 2009-03-03

I spended close to R70 000.00 without involving my hubby, he found about it in December since then he been questioning me what i did with the money and honestly speaking i can' t even tell i spent it on luxuries and he think maybe i gave it to my parents of which i did not.

He is so hurt and angry so last month a discovered that he is having an affair when i comfronted him he said i don' t have a right to ask him, he is keeping secret from me as i did to him.He said i destroyed trust and he wants to retaliate to what i did and what he is doing will satisfy him cause i' ll be hurt like he is, and he does not care.
Help what should i do

It's hardly surprising he wants to know what happened to so much money ! Don't you even have the ;uxuries you wasted the moeny on ? Or was it all meals and stuff that disappears ? No wonder he feels hurt and angry. Its unfortunate if he responded by having an affair, as 2 wrongs don't ever add up to a right. And he will disover that retaliaion is never as seet as it seems when you're planning it. Apologise for what you did to him, admit that what he has done has been hurtful to you, and persuade him to join you in seeing a marriage counsellor urgently before you both hurt each other more than you should, and cause more damage than you want or need

Posted by: K@K | 2009-03-03

What he did is wrong as doc says 2 wrongs dont make a right, but seriously what did you do with R70k that can' t be seen or be accounted for because if you have a ' private life'  your hubby will also have one.

Reply to K@K
Posted by: holymolly | 2009-03-03

relationship coaching/councelling

Reply to holymolly