Question
Posted by: Duplex | 2008/07/30

Discrimination in the workplace

How do I get hold of the ILGA ?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Duplex, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting here.

ILGA's website is www.ilga.org

3
Posted by: Me | 2008/08/05

I was looking for a job a few months ago, and, having proudly never had any crap in a workplace due to my sexuality, I was SHOCKED! One agent after the other telling me that " Sorry, I think the employer is too conservative for you: after I informed them that I' m married to a woman. One specifically, UR Careers in Centurion. The guy (Jurie) was as queer as xmas, but he even had the audacity to try and recruit me for his church!! Pathetic. I have NEVER found a job through an agent, and I will never go for an interview with one again!

Reply to Me
Posted by: Apache_boy | 2008/07/30

Go to google and type in ILGA - it is an org site and while transfer you to the right site...

ILGA - International Gay Lesbian Association

Reply to Apache_boy
Posted by: Tiara | 2008/07/30

What does ILGA stand for?

Reply to Tiara