Question
Posted by: Aya | 2009/03/22

Discomfort in Abdomemn

I am 28 and 14 weeks pregnant. Since before my pregnancy now and again I' d get a dull pain in my lower right abdomemn. It usually hurts with movement, when my bladder is full and when passing stool. I am slightly constipated at the momnet and it hurts more when going to the loo. I had an unltrasound for the pregnancy and the baby is fine. I am just worried about this other pain. What can it be?

Aya

The pain can merely be caused by the stretching of ligaments but if you are concerned, I suggest that you consult a gynaecologist.