Question
Posted by: Pinky | 2011/06/15

Discomfort

When having sex with my partner lately I have been experiencing pain. The pain feel like he is pressing into my womb and it gets uncomfortable. We have tried to try different positions and he has been very gentle with me but I find myself faking an orgasm just so he can reach his then we can stop. There is no funny discharge or any funny smell as I thought maybe I have an infection the only bad smell is after sex but nothing I cant get rid off when taking a bath. please help me

It may be that you have a problem such as a cyst which causes pain when your partner hits against it. You should see your gynaecologist.

4

Posted by: Rekha | 2011/06/16

burning pain after sex

Reply to Rekha
Posted by: Pinky | 2011/06/15

I do use the gel for days where I get dry and where its difficult for him to push through. the pain is more inside deep inside, its as if he is poking a bad sore with his penis or like he is pushing into my upper abdomain.

Reply to Pinky
Posted by: AON | 2011/06/15

use lubrication - KY gel

Reply to AON