Question
Posted by: Ann | 2009/04/04

Discoloured discharge after arousel

Every time when I am sexually aroused, my discharge changes to a brown colour. It lasts for a couple days and goes away until I' m aroused again. Why is it doing this?

by sexually aroused I presume you mean you have had penetrative sex. Normally this is caused by an rosion on the cervix which starts to bleed slightly- the PH in the vagina changes the blood to a brown colour- see a O+G pronto

2
Posted by: Joe | 2009/04/08

your Vigina is rotten.

Reply to Joe
Posted by: lolly | 2009/04/08

hai i have this promblem after having sex with ma partner i discover same yellowish discharge and ichting in ma vigana

Reply to lolly