Posted by: discoloured | 2008-12-17

Discolouration on Penis

I used this cream to treat an std on my penis and it has caused a bit of discolouration. It makes me self-consious and I would like to find out if there is anthing that cud possibly bring the colour back????

Pls help

Dear Discoloured
The normal colour will come back as the upper layers of the skin gets replaced by the new skin below - just be patient. The skin on the penis is very sensitive - most sensitive of your whole body so please don't try to "scrub" it off!

Posted by: discoloured | 2008-12-18

Thanks for that. It has been like this for over 9 months tho. Is there any chance the colour will never return??

Reply to discoloured
Posted by: discoloured | 2008-12-17

Oh, the discolouration is almost as though my skin has been bleeched. Wat about if I tryed using a little self-tan lotion on the affected area - wud this work and is it safe??

Reply to discoloured