Question
Posted by: romer | 2009-07-07

discharging clumps

ive been discharging clumps since just after my period ended. I fiished the red pill and stopped taking it all together. wanting to get pregnant. come to think, my period only lasted 4days instead of the usual 6-7 days. Should this be a problem for me to get pregnant?

The discharge may be your body adjusting to being off the Pill. Unless it is itchy or smelly, wait and see if it settles down. Your periods may be differnt off the Pill and may be a bit irregular for the first few months. This would not have any long term effect on falling pregnant.