Question
Posted by: Anom1 | 2009/08/28

discharge with blood streaks/with loop in

please advise what could be the problem,as i had my period last week,i have a device in(done by my gynea) which will be a yr in Sept.and for the last two days im having a discharge with blood streaks in.could i be pregnt or is it something else.My breast are slightly paining,and my stomach feels like musles pulling togthr.

please help,

Pregnancy would be unlikely. I assume that this is a copper IUCD and not Mirena.
It may be that you have an infection causing the discharge and bleeding. See your doctor to check this.