Question
Posted by: mokg | 2010/05/23

Discharge, severe cramps and no pregnancy

I am frustrated and would like to know if an HPT could be wrong. I had a brownish discharge a week and a half ao, and have cramps on my left side, going to my belly. Before the discharge, I went to see my gynae and he told me that I was ovulating and prescribed toradol for me. A wek after seeing him, i had the brownish discharge, which lasted for 3 days - then had very light bleeding for a day and a h af. I have done a HPT and it came out negative. What could this mean? This is so frustrating to me because I am trying not to think about it.

I don't know what your previous periods were like and hweether you have recently been on contraception or not. One possibility is that this is an implantation bleed and that you tested too early. You could repeat the test now.

2

Posted by: S | 2010/05/24

It could be an infection. Did the gynae do a swob?

Reply to S