Question
Posted by: worried | 2008-11-25

discharge or infection with mirena?

ive been having a discharge, for a month now, its gotten less in the last 2 weeks, but now its yellowish brown, and i get light periode pain, and im not on my period, ive got a cyst on the left hand side, it stared a month after i had the mirena put in, could it be that the cyst burst and now its working it self out of my body? im not sure what to do, wil it help to buy cream for thrust? and if its just an infection will the cream help aswell?

The cyst would not cause a discahrge. It does sound like you have a vaginal infection, but what you describe is not typical of thrush. It would not therefore be a good idea to use a thrush cream, but rather to see your doctor.