Question
Posted by: Victor RR | 2011-10-12

Discharge on small

A month back i noticed a small amount of discharge on my penis,then went to the Dr where he injected me and gave me pills for treatment to drink of which i finished and also my girlfriend went to her GGynae got the medication.Now im still noticing the discharge but nothing is painfull or irritating.I asked my woman if there''s something funny with her discharge and everything is fine.Should i worrie coz i discoverd that my Pancreas is inffected?

This forum only answers questions about women's gynae problems. If you still have a discharge, go back to your doctor.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-10-17