Posted by: Concerned | 2009-03-06

Discharge in pregnancy

I would like to know if a bit of discharge in pregnancy is normal?
There is burning, itching, pain or smell. Just a bit of yellow discharge. I have been using Utrogestan from 5 weeks of pregnancy until last week (12 weeks) and was wondering if it might be that. Please help.

I presume you mean NO burning, itching ,etc. It is normal to have more discharge in pregnancy.

Posted by: 8 weeks | 2009-03-24

I have been on Utrogetan as well for past 8 weeks, but am struggling to find this now. All the pharmacy' s I have been to does not have and cannot get anymore stock, apparently problem with supplier. There is no generic version .... what do I do, where are you getting from??

Reply to 8 weeks
Posted by: Nicky | 2009-03-06

Yip def the Utrogestan. I' m also on it. And i also have the discharge. Doc said it' s 100% normal.

Reply to Nicky