Question
Posted by: Jane, 23 | 2008/11/04

Discharge during Pregnancy

I am 4 weeks pregnant and experiencing a light brown vaginal discharge, almost like the last days of menstruation. Is this normal in early pregnancy?

It could be old blood. It would be best to have it checked by a doctor.

2
Posted by: nandos | 2008/11/08

HI. I AM 5 MONTHS PREGNANT AND I HAVE DISCHARGE AND I WENT TO SEE A DR ABOUT THIS HE GAVE ME A CREAM THAT I MUST PUT IN A VAGINA IT WORKS AND AFTER SOMETIMES IT COME AGAIN THE COLOUR IS WHITISH AND THICK OR SOMETIMES IT IS WHITEMILKY.THIS THING IRRITATING ME PLEASE HELP ME WHICH THE BEST MEDICATION I CAN USE OR THIS THING IS NORMALY LIKE OTHER PEOPLE TOLD ME THAT I MUST NOT EAT STARCH FOOD LIKE CHIPS.PLEASE HELP ME

Reply to nandos
Posted by: FTM | 2008/11/05

Hi Jane,

I had a brownish discharge around my 5 / 6th week, was told that it might just be old blood coming out.

Was also told that if it' s red and has clots in it you should see a Dr immediatly.

I am 12 weeks and 6 days and went for a scan yesterday, everything is fine with the baby...  o)

If you really are worried go to a Dr.

Good luck.

Reply to FTM