Question
Posted by: ANON | 2011-03-15

discharge and pregnancy

Hi.

I have just found out i am pregnant, 4.5weeks, I have a discharge, nothing unusual from those experienced duirng ones cycle. I understand that it is the bodies way of keeping that area moist. Normal during pregnancy?
I have also heard of baby brain and that it effects a pregnant womens co ords, memory and makes them a bit clumbsy...is this true? is it possible that I can be experiencing that at this time already?

The discharge sounds normal for pregnancy. Hormonal chnages in pregnancy do affect memory,.etc

3
Posted by: anon | 2011-03-18

thanks

Reply to anon
Posted by: Vixen | 2011-03-16

Hi Anon, yes the discharge is normal. The color should be the normal white/slight yellow, nothing else. Oh yes " Pudding brain" , it is very normal to have it and for me it seems as soon as you find out your pregnant it kicks in. A bit of a bother, so write everything down and you will be fine. Enjoy!!

Reply to Vixen
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-03-16