Question
Posted by: Zodwa | 2011-02-02

Discharge and pains during sex

I''''ve been having problems with my husband for almost 4yrs now. Everytime we have sex it is so painful its like his penis pressing something hard inside my womb. I have consulted gynea and was told that I had infection which was treated but the pain never stopped. I was then told that my womb is not properly placed so I had to go for jysteroscopy which showed that everything was fine after but the problem is that I can never conceive naturally. Now the problem is that the pain is still there and the discharge is still there. I went again to the gynea for the discharge that happens everytime I have sex (with a condom) and it goes with the very itchy feeling and some small sores. He said its just a trush that is maybe caused by the soap I''''m using or maybe I''''m allergic to condoms. Even if I have unprotected sex I still have the same problem. He then suggested that I should use gyneawash instead of soap. I''''m using it and I have finished the treatment. The discharge is back again!

What can be the problem coz I have gone to different doctors but still the problem is there.

It sounds like a problem that can't be resolved over the internet. If your uterus is retroverted, this can cause pain with sex and the way to check is to try differnt positions and see if it helps.
If the pain is due to infection, then there should be periods of time after treatment where sex is not painful, unless damage has been caused to the pelvic organs from the infection.
The best I can advise is to stick with one doctor. If you have a complicated problem, it doesn't help to shop around as each person does not know what has gone before and has to start from scratch.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-02-04