Question
Posted by: Katherine | 2012/09/17

discharge

Hello
I am on Yasmin and my period lasted a few days longer than usual this month, where it is normally quite exact. I have had a strange pain in my lower left hand side, like when you ovulate, for a day or two and now have a bright yellow/green discharge. I have had to use panty liners. I have never had any bladder or vaginal infections before. Should I be concerned? I have been taking prescription cholesterol medictaion for a week and a bit now but don''t think that that could affect my cycle? I took a herbal urinary tract supplement today anyway to see if that helps.
Thank-you for your help!

It sounds like you could have a pelvic infection. I would suggest that you see your doctor.

1