Question
Posted by: 21wks | 2012/02/01

Discharge

Good Day Doc

I would just like to find out, I am currently almost 22 weeks pregnant and have been experiencing a watery discharge for the past few weeks.

It''s sometimes watery and sometimes milky with a sharp smell (tmi).

I mainly only shower and use normal plain soaps etc.. not sure what this could be, also barely have intercourse because of this.

Thank u

An increase in normal discharge is part of pregnancy and yours may well be normal. The smell may suggest an infection. Mention it to your doctor at your next visit.

1