Question
Posted by: Dandan | 2012-01-17

Discharge

Hello,

Please assist Doc, i had my period on the 24th of November and 27 December. On the 16 of January i had brown discharge in the morning and in the evening when i wipe i saw mucus like discharge mix with blood. I saw the same thing the second day in the morning and midday(mucus like discharge mix with blood). From the 13th of January i have been experiencing abdominal pain still feeling the same. Please help. What could be the problem?

There are a number of possibilities - ovarian cyst, uterine problem, hormonal. You should see your gynaecologist.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-01-19