Question
Posted by: de beer | 2011/09/20

discharge

My wife changes panties 5 times a day because of discharge but the g-strings she washes it her self am i missing something here

I am not sure what you are actually asking but i would be recommended that she seek medical advice regarding the discharge.

5
Posted by: XXX | 2011/09/21

When people come here or any of the other site they need help and not respons like annon, so please if you dont know what to say dont say it....twit

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Laurei | 2011/09/20

Ignore the other responses, they are talking rubbish. Women do discharge, I find in summer its worse and coupled with persperation can leave a woman moist. Tell her to buy a douche kit, from Dischem, she can fill the bottle with the nozzle full of plain water and squirt it inside her vagina. This rinses out all fluids and keeps us dry for almost the whole day. Also some powder on the undies, help with persperation.

Reply to Laurei
Posted by: annon | 2011/09/20

Yip someone is banging ur wife.u and the other add (wife )are in the same boat.....

Reply to annon
Posted by: Chris758 | 2011/09/20

If it is because of an infection or something like that, why does she not wear ordinary panties with a panty liner?

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/09/20

Reply to Sexologist