Question
Posted by: Lee | 2010/11/02

Discharge

My discharge this month after ovulation does not appear as it normally does. It is normally smooth, thinnish white. This month after ovulation it appears slightly yellowish lime colour (perhaps a dirty colour at times) and is a strange consistency (NOT like thrush cottage cheese) but slightly curd-like (I cannot actually describe it, but its not smooth) and it sticks to the sides of my vaginal walls when I try to inspect it (which I have been doing a lot of lately). It is not heavy, smelly, itchy, burny or frothy. I had my gynae check up 2 months ago and all + paps were clear. Is this an infection of some sort? Can i wait to see if it clears on its own?

It is hard to sy. Give it a few days and see if it clears up.

1