Question
Posted by: Pat | 2010/08/24

Discharge

I am 28 weeks pregnant with my second and have been experiencing braxton hicks contraction which leave my abdomen hard for quite some time. The baby is also kicking or moving really low down which is quite painful from time to time and I almost feel a shooting pain go through my cervix. For the whole pregnancy I have had clear/white discharge and need to wear a panty liner. Today I noticed and ever so slight green tinge to what is normally a clear white discharge. It was only when I wiped and it was thick, sort of like an ovulation discharge. It has not happened again and I have not had any thrush or infection like symptoms. My discharge has had no smell and I am not experiencing any burning/pain. I do however feel as though the baby is really low and I can feel pressure on my cervix. When do I need to worry?

If you are experiencing frequent hardenings of the uterus, you should inform your doctor. It is probably nothing to worry about but it is hard to say from this side of the screen.

1