Question

Discharge

I have been having this brown discharge for years now, it normally happens a day before menstruation up to three days after menstruation and also come back during ovulation. I have done papsmears and according to the doctor it is not something thath i should worry about. I started my periods on teh 9th for this month and ever since the discahrge have not top, i feel like I am forever having my peiod. I there something i can take that will take the whole of it out. I am suffering from endometriosis and I am not sure whether this mihgt be the cause.

Endometriosis can cause heavy bleeding but should not cause ongoing spotting. The Pill might help.

1