Question
Posted by: lindi | 2010/03/11

discharge

i constantly get discharges which i donot understand why i get them. sometimes they are smelly and thick and someimes not. the problem is even if my boyfrend and i get treated it always comes back. im afraid it might be something more . help

You need to know what the cause of the discharge is. You can have a swab done to determine this.

2

Posted by: Lira | 2010/03/12

smelly discharge equals problems, normally a woman should have no discharge at all, so one of you has an sti or keeps bringing it back, its my opinion rather go see a dr

Reply to Lira