Question
Posted by: Worried | 2009-10-16

Discharge

I have 2 kids,age 4 and 22 mnths!Im 38!Since a little while ago,few months, i have a discharge that doesnt look like the normal disgharge i ussually get.Its clear and sticky like.I doesnt really smell.It looks and feels the same as i had when i was pregnant.is it normal.And since i had kids my monthly periods is very paainfull,not cramp like,but very tender stomach and when i have wind,its so sore i can bearly walk or sit.And since my last baby its bad aswell,the first 2 days of my period,my stomach feels like the first few days after a c-sec,very sore and tender,my kids cant even sit on me if we play!Im on a new contraceptive,Mirelle,my period is much lighter,but the soreness is still there,and now i have this strange discharge,that looks and feels the same as the discharge i had later in my pregnancy`s!

The discharge sounds normal. It could be due to the Pill. Try using Ponstan for the painful periods. If this does not help, see your gynaecologist.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-10-16