Posted by: Mom | 2009-07-23

I am desperate to fall pregnant but I have very long and irregular cycles and I am trying to track ovulation but every month seems different.
A few days ago I have a very thick clear (blob like) discharge for a few hours. Followed by a thin but slight clear egg white discharge for the remainder of the day. I had intercourse but the following day the discharge was gone and I was very dry. The days following, I have had slight egg white discharge but in very small qtys and on and off varying between very dry and this slight clear mucous. Is it possible that ovulation may have happened and I could have fallen pregnant?
I am very concerned as I have read information that it is impossible to fall pregnant if you have a thick jelly discharge???
Thank you for your advise.

It is possible that you ovulated this onth. However, it sound like you are not ovulating regularly and should have this checked out.