Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/03

discharge

sometimes near the time that i have my period i have a jelly like discharge, it is slightly pnky.brown in colour. it is not malodourous. and other times it seems that i have a dark marking on the toilet paper after my period had ended a few days before as well. i am not sexually active at this point and have not been for about 5 years. it this cause for concern. i am not on the pill.

Spotting a few days before and after a period can indicate a hormonal problem. If you have not had a Gynae check-up in the past year, you should do so.