Question
Posted by: samantha | 2008/08/12

Discharge

Hi Doc,

For the pass month or so I have been discharging a rather smelly substance which is mustardy brown in colour. When I go to the toilet sometimes there is a burning sensation not always though. I have taken Cystemme (natural medicine from the pharmacy) &  Citro-Soda. It went away for two days, came back &  I got another box of Cystemme &  Citro-Soda. However, it has returned &  I dont know what to do or to take. Please advise as im totally worried now. I am on Triphaisal. Would this discharge result in sex being painful? Or is this something else?

Samantha

This sounds like a vaginal infection. What you have been taking is suitable for bladder infections. I would suggest that you see your doctor. Antibiotics are probably necessary. You should also avoid sex till this is cleared up.

1
Posted by: Nix | 2008/08/12

if it is an infection then you shouldn' t be having sex as you will infect your partner and he will inturn reinfect you. you' ll need treatment and so will he to fight this.

Reply to Nix