Question
Posted by: Unsure | 2008/06/30

discharge

A few days after my period stopped I started getting what I would discribe as a bloody discharge.It was not like a period as my underwear was fine but when I wiped the tissue is full of blood? I sometimes get a slight abdominal pain but nothing bad enough to warrant going to the doctor.On the odd occasion there would be little bits of like blood clots ....... tiny.Is this cause for concern My youngest child is 2 so quiet some time after giving birth.

I presume that this happens every time you have a period. Many women do have a bit of spotting for a day or two after their period. If it is more than this, you should see your doctor.